On Court :
This stable and resistant model is adapted for normal to wide feet. These shoes offer exceptional support in order to allow you to move quickly, yet with security. This shoe is very comfortable and dynamic thanks to the flexible mesh that permits movement freedom, even when you are moving laterally. The Nike Zoom Cage 3 provides excellence because there is the Nike Zoom unit and an intermediate sole surrounding the heel that offers more discrete protection against shocks and enhanced stability. The light vamp is provided with Nike Drag-On material. This optimises this model's resistance against abrasion when you are changing directions on the court.
Technical Details :
- Nike Drag-On material : the Nike unite in the middle of the shoe is made for sliding
- The Zoom Air technology in the heel offers effective cushioning, yet remains light weight. It is wrapped around the intermediate sole at the heel part of the shoe for more support and agility.
-The XDR exterior sole has been tested in a lab in order to offer remarkable traction and resistance
- Thicker out sole in the areas of the shoe that experience the most wear in order to provide protection against scratches and daily use
- Out sole containing a herringbone pattern to master your movement on hard court surfaces
- The upper part of the shoe is in mesh and is overhanging the cage in Kurim for a ventilated and resistant shoe
Weight : 325g (size 38)
Surface : All surfaces