On Court :
There is no place for change in these technical and stylish shoes, which are perfect for all feet thanks to the universal sole !
The dynamism, flexibility and cushioning are perfect for all your on-court movement and acceleration.
Comfort remains the strong suit of this design thanks to the memory foam which adapts to your foot's shape. This comfort will be maintained throughout your entire match because of the Flexion Fit technology as it provides a large range of motion.
The exterior sole is composed of several differents kinds of rubber and the vamp is reinforced within the wear zones, insuring excellent durability.
This model is relatively close to the ground and it offers a great deal of stability when you are moving laterally, forwards and backwards.
- I.G.S. : Calculated positioning of flexion notches that guide the shoe in order to ensure the trajectory of the foot is close to ideal movement. The pronators, the universals or the supinators assist the I.G.S concept as the shoe will adapt to your stride. The action is then completed with the Duomax and the Trusstic/Duotruss systems.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : The ASICS GEL system is probably the most famous innovation by Asics. In order to provide the best possible shock absorption, there are GEL units that are strategically placed in the intermediate sole. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
- Trusstic System : Supports the arch of the foot, increases functional sturdiness and is lighter.
- The Flexion Fit is found at the front of the foot and combines mesh and rubber to create a very flexible, resistant and breathable upper part of the shoe.
- PHF Technology (Personal Heel Fit) : Memory foam that perfectly suits the shape of your foot.
- AHAR + : The most resistant rubber is placed in key areas of the exterior sole in order to offer more grip and durability.
- P-Guard : Reinforced resistance around the toes and on the areas of that shoe that are most likely to experience wear and tear.
- Duomax Support System : A part of the intermediate sole that will correct the position of your foot when running in order to avoid having too much support within the interior.
- Solyte Midsole : Lighter intermediate sole, but just as stable as EVA.
Surface : All Court
Weight : 342g (size 42.5)