On Court :
The players looking for extra support should appreciate this model that is closer to the ground as it limits risks for fragile ankles. The support is insured by the foot's position, but also by a reinforced upper part of the shoe and a stiff sole block that limits twisting without hindering your ability to move freely.
This shoe offers cushioning from the gel at the heel level and is very effective for reducing shocks. The exterior sole is very resistant to abrasion thanks to the mix of rubber and the reinforced shank in the areas of the shoe that experience the most wear and tear. This provides exceptional longevity to this Gel Resolution 7 shoe.
Technical Details :
- I.G.S. : Calculated positioning of flexion notches that guide the shoe in order to ensure the trajectory of the foot is close to ideal movement. The pronators, the universals or the supinators assist the I.G.S concept as the shoe will adapt to your stride. The action is then completed with the Duomax and the Trusstic/Duotruss systems.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : The ASICS GEL system is probably the most famous innovation by Asics. In order to provide the best possible shock absorption, there are GEL units that are strategically placed in the intermediate sole. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
- Trusstic System : Supports the arch of the foot, increases functional sturdiness and is lighter.
- SPEVA intermediate sole : Used material within the intermediate sole in order to offer better cushioning and a longer life span.
- P-Guard Reinforcement : Reinforced resistance around the toes and on the areas of that shoe that are most likely to experience wear and tear.
- AHAR + : The most resistant rubber is placed in key areas of the exterior sole in order to offer more grip and durability.
- Duomax Support System : A part of the intermediate sole that will correct the position of your foot when running in order to avoid having too much support within the interior.
- PHF Technology (Personal Heel Fit) : Memory foam that allows the sole to adapt to the majority of universal to wide feet.
Weight : 375g (size 42.5)
Surface : Clay