On Court :
The legendary Gel Challenger has evolved once again and has adapted to modern games. This model can resist against aggressive stopping and going.
The TRUSSTIC technology surrounds the shoe to provide excellent stability when moving laterally. The solyte sole improves stability by keeping the foot relatively close to the ground.
The lateral lacing completes the foot and ankle support in order to create one of the safest models on the market. The cushioning is also an attrative feature of this shoe. The Gel technology, situated in the heel, absorbs a maximum amount of shocks to preserve your joints and maintain long-term comfort. This model is reinforced in the zones of the shoe that are the most likely to be exposed to wear and tear; offering excellent durability. The thicker exterior sole features Super AHAR+ material that provides better grip.
Technical Details :
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® : The GEL units are strategically placed in the intermediate sole in order to absorb and mitigate shocks. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
- P.H.F. Technology (Personal Heel Fit) : memory foam within a sole that adapts to the shape of your foot
- Trusstic System: arch support and improves stability
- PGuard: reinforced resistance around the toes and the areas of the shoe that experience the most wear and tear
- AHAR+: rubber for higher resistance; situated in key areas of the exterior sole in order to offer more grip and durability
- Solyte Midsole : lighter intermediate sole, but is just as stable as EVA
Weight : 320g (Size 42)
Surface : All court